Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Christmas Theme

So the Church has decided to do a big thing this year and everyone is excited about it. It is a beautiful message and with Thanksgiving in two days I am going to write about it now. If I don't it will get lost in the work I have to do. I love the message that is portrayed. You can see it here.

Now I will add my own. John 3:16,17
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
Christmas is about eternity and family. Heavenly Father loved us so much that he sent Jesus to be our Savior. He sacrificed the most precious of his children, His own flesh and blood Son Jesus Christ, so that the rest of us can return to be with Him too. That is His gift to us. When I think of what it took for that to happen the magnitude of it astounds me. Jesus is Heavenly Fathers gift to us whether we are grateful or not. It is our choice on how we choose to receive it. As a spoiled brat who has everything you could want and just throw it away or someone who really loves what has been given to them and is thankful everyday for such a momentous gift. Are you willing to accept it? I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment