Sunday, November 18, 2012

Plans for Carolyn's Baptism

No this is not her but this is what she will be doing in a year or so.


I was thinking of making a plan for a year (or so) FHE lessons that center around this topic so that she can be ready I am starting with the missionary lessons. I don't want to overwhelm my kids all at once so I may through in some fun.  My kids being 7 almost 4 and almost 2 so this is going to be a challenge to begin with. I am going to use some ideas from sugardoodle.

This is Carolyn (excuse the blue glare.)  Second grade picture. (See how pretty she is?)

I can't wait to see this happen. I am so excited for her. I can't wait to do this journey for her and her siblings. I hope that I can learn what works and what doesn't so I can improve on them for the other 2 when it comes to their time for Baptism. When the time is right I also plan to have the missionaries come and teach her too, because yeah I don't want her to say "mom I never had a choice", like a few of my friends have had said to them then those children went inactive. I know that isn't true btw. That just isn't the way that this church works. It is all about choices how you use them and how you choose them. I want that for my kids to know for themselves not just because I say so. I hope that they will feel the spirit and know what we have been teaching them is true. That is the objective anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment