Thursday, May 23, 2013

Inspired (Cancer Sucks!!)

As you may or may not know cancer is a part of my life within my family. It sucks big time. I lost my mom to it in January 2001. Hurting is knowing there is nothing you can do to stop this from happening to someone you love so much. My mom was terminal by chance because of the other disease that she had. The other people effected by cancer in my family (Besides those who help them through it) are my Grandpa Paine-bone cancer, my mom-bile duct cancer, my pepe (dad's dad)-skin cancer, my meme (dad's mom)-breast cancer, my dad-mouth cancer, my mother in law-breast cancer, my father in law-colon cancer, and my husband-skin cancer. I feel like my kids are doomed to get it somehow. I am hoping that they will not but with the odds stacked against them like this really it is a matter of when, not if.

The reason I am writing this is because  a few things happened around here and the world wide web. 1. Relay for Life
2. Reliving my daughters first relay for life she was a little over 1 1/2 years old.
3. Watched a video of Zack Sobiech. That video is amazing. Please watch it. It makes me wish I had known him before. By the way I can not get his song clouds out of my head. I am so sad that he is gone but so glad he touched so many lives through his music. He turned 18 May 3rd and passed away May 20th. I love the way he just lived. His song clouds is awesome too. My thought's and prayer's go out to his family and many friends and girlfriend in the loss of him. He was truly inspirational.



The video's in this blog are made by soulpancake productions.

No comments:

Post a Comment